Below are the fixed taxi Prices for Athens Airport
- Day time (05:00-24:00) 35 €
- Night time (24:00-05:00) 50 €
For other destinations the taxi driver must start the meter and charge accordingly. Indicative prices are given below. To calculate the exact fare check the charges table.
|Athens Airport||Athens Center||35 €||50 €||20 min|
|Athens Airport||Piraeus Port||47 €||65 €||45 min|
||Rafina Port||35 €||50 €||20 min|
|Athens Airport||Lavrio Port||47 €||70 €||30 min|
|Athens Airport||Glyfada||32 €||40 €||20 min|
|Athens Airport||Elefsina||50 €||70 €||30 min|
|Athens Airport||Loutraki||150 €||220 €||1h 30 min|
|Athens Airport||Peristeri||40 €||60 €||35 min|
|Athens Airport||Pallini||26 €||37 €||15 min|
|Athens Airport||Pilio or Volos||350 €||520 €||2h 30 min|
|Athens Airport||Thesalloniki||500 €||700 €||5h 30 min|
Taxi Fares in Greece
Taxi rates are the same all over Greece. The only difference you may encounter is at the pick up charge from Airports. Those are mentioned below along with all other legal charge for taxi transfers in Greece:
- Starting charge: 1,29 €
- Daytime charge (Tariff 1) : 0,74 €/km. Day time charge applies from 05:00 to 24:00. The taxi meter should be at Tariff 1.
- Night-time charge: 1,30 €/km. Night time charge applies from 24:00 to 05:00. The taxi meter should be at Tariff 2.
- Per hour waiting charge: 11,81 €/h
- Extra charge for every luggage heavier than 10 kg: 0,43 €
- Minimum charge for Athens and Thessaloniki: 3,47 €
- Minimum charge for the rest of the country: 3,72 €
- Pick up charge for ports, bus and train terminals: 1,18 €
- Extra charge form/to Thessaloniki Airport (includes motorway tolls): 3,47 €
- Extra charge form/to Athens Airport (includes motorway tolls): 4,72 €
- Pick up charge form/to other airports: 2,83€
- At Christmas and Easter time an extra 1-2 Euro is charged as present.